Iraq Stock market is on fire!

From FMG funds


The Iraq Stock Exchange is one of the world's best performing markets so far in 2017, which is a very bullish sign for investors. A +13% gain has been clocked despite the index´s largest component being suspended due to a merger between Baghdad Soft Drinks and Aquafina. Baghdad Soft Drinks, a core holding in the fund, continues to thrive and we expect that the news of the merger will have a positive impact on the stock in the weeks to come.
Iraq Stock Exchange - ISX
08afe62b-7a42-433c-9ec8-8fc5752631fe.png
ISX Index 2016-10-18 to 2017-01-18 Source: www.isx-iq.net/
Want to know more about investing in Iraq?
Click below to read the latest.
​
 
From FMG funds


The Iraq Stock Exchange is one of the world's best performing markets so far in 2017, which is a very bullish sign for investors. A +13% gain has been clocked despite the index´s largest component being suspended due to a merger between Baghdad Soft Drinks and Aquafina. Baghdad Soft Drinks, a core holding in the fund, continues to thrive and we expect that the news of the merger will have a positive impact on the stock in the weeks to come.
Iraq Stock Exchange - ISX
08afe62b-7a42-433c-9ec8-8fc5752631fe.png
ISX Index 2016-10-18 to 2017-01-18 Source: www.isx-iq.net/
Want to know more about investing in Iraq?
Click below to read the latest.
​

Hahaha! What's next Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Syria? I am sure this post is tongue in cheek. Tell Henrik I booked him a room in Bellevue; yes the room is padded.


PS I rather invest in Sudan it's more stable.
 
Last edited:
Hahaha! What's next Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Syria? I am sure this post is tongue in cheek. Tell Henrik I booked him a room in Bellevue; yes the room is padded.


PS I rather invest in Sudan it's more stable.

Lol! I deal with Johan , ill pass along your sentiments. -- :p no risk, no reward.
 
Back
Top