Broker with low GIVE-UP FEES wanted (OR a platform with order replication)

  • Thread starter Thread starter lukas
  • Start date Start date
L

lukas

I am looking for one of the two below for futures trading:
- a broker that could accept "give-ups" coming from the executing FCM with no or very low ($0.10-$0.25) fee charged on top of the $1.00 fee I pay the executing FCM for this give-up. Volume will be very low (c. 100-150/month)

- a platform that sends orders via Rithmic and offers an order replication feature for multiple accounts, preferably at different FCMs.
CQG does this - it's called Order Replicator Algo but I am in need of the same for Rithmic order routing.
​
 
First, you choose an FCM that has your order routing, and then you discuss with them which FCM you want to do the give up with. They will quote you a rate, and then you can decide if you want to use them.

I suggest using a block account rather than any replicating software.
 
Back
Top